All members of Western Energy Alliance are encouraged to join our professional staff and active working committees to collaborate as advocates for the western exploration and production industry. While our Board of Directors, Board of Advisors and PAC Steering Committees require formal designations, all other committees are informal and open to all members: no formal designation as a committee member is required. You’re welcome to join any committee meetings depending on your interests, and to participate as much or as little as your time and inclinations allow. We certainly do appreciate those members who are willing to pitch in and help out on the issues, but we also welcome those who are in a learning or just-listening mode.
All committee meetings are listed in the weekly Advocacy message which is distributed every Monday morning. Individual meeting notices are available on our committee pages so you can easily add the meetings of interest to your calendar. All meetings, unless indicated otherwise in the Advocacy message, are at our office and via teleconference. The teleconference number is contained in the meeting notices on our committee pages. To sign up for Alliance weekly messages, register here.
Regular Meeting Schedule:
Many of our meetings follow a regular periodicity, as below. Go to our committee pages to add meetings to your calendar. Any changes to this regular schedule will be announced in the weekly Advocacy message and in the Upcoming Meeting list below.
- Colorado Committee: 1st Thursday of every month at 10:00
- Legislative & Legal Committee: 4th Tuesday of every month at 10:00
- Montana & Dakotas: 1st Wednesday of every month at 2:00
- New Mexico Committee: 4th Wednesday of every month at 10:00
- Regulatory Committee: 2nd Thursday of every month at 10:00
- Tribal NSR Working Group: 2nd Tuesday of every month at 1:30
- Utah Committee: 2nd Tuesday of every month at 10:00
- Utah Air Quality Subcommittee: 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at 10:00
- Wildlife Committee: 3rd Wednesday of every month at 2:00
- Wyoming Committee: 2nd Wednesday of every month at 9:00
Upcoming Meetings at Western Energy Alliance:
Below is our current list of meetings. All meetings are at our office and via teleconference, unless otherwise indicated. Click the links to add the meeting to your calendar, which includes the teleconference number.
- New Mexico Committee – March 22nd, 10:00
- Legislative, Legal, and Land Committee – March 28th, 10:00
- Utah Air Quality Subcommittee – April 4th, 10:00
- Montana/Dakotas Committee – April 5th, 2:00
- Colorado Committee – April 6th, 10:00
- Utah Committee – April 11th, 10:00
- Regulatory Committee – April 13th, 10:00