Join more than 300 member companies in shared commitment to improve business conditions, expand opportunities and move the industry forward. Your membership dollars fund critical advocacy programs that promote demand for oil and natural gas and protect supply at the regional and federal levels. Western Energy Alliance holds networking and informational events that bring together industry executives and professionals from across the region.
- A professional staff actively influencing federal legislative, public lands, environmental, regulatory, and public affairs issues on behalf of your business
- An active volunteer board of directors and standing committees shaping critical policy issues.
- Aggressive media and public relations messaging through local, regional and national outlets and social media
- Networking events enabling members to network with leaders and friends in the industry while sharing information on critical issues
- Access to the online membership directory, as well as robust members-only web content
- Participation in annual events including:
- Annual Meeting: Network with industry leadership while staying on top of trends and issues impacting business in the West
- Wildcatter of the Year Black Tie Gala: Re-connect with colleagues, friends, and recognize industry pioneers and innovators during this revered annual tradition
- Washington D.C. Call-Up: Learn more about the political process and directly help influence policies on behalf of your business
- Golf Tournament.
- Member rates at all Western Energy Alliance events
- Weekly member communications keeping you up to date on the latest issues affecting the industry in the West
- Complimentary subscription for your organization to the American Oil and Gas Reporter
Membership Levels and Annual Dues
Western Energy Alliance is a membership-based organization utilizing membership and events revenue to fund critical advocacy initiatives on behalf of the oil and natural gas industry in the West.
If your goal is… to be involved
Associate, $1,000 Annually - Associate members are individuals, start-ups, and independent consultants who work directly in the industry or in support roles dedicated to the oil and gas industry. This individual membership level allows smaller companies to reap the benefits of membership with a low-cost to entry.
Professional, $5,000 Annually - The Professional member level is for small companies engaged in all aspects of exploration and production of oil and natural gas in the West, from producers to service companies, consultants, legal and financial firms and all manner of support. This is the base company-level membership. All employees of Professional member companies enjoy the benefits of membership.
If your goal is… to be recognized and visible
Wildcatter, $10,000 Annually - Wildcatter members receive a joint membership-sponsorship package. Not only do all employees receive the full benefits of the Alliance, Wildcatter members are recognized as sponsors at the Annual Meeting & Summer Conference and Wildcatter of the Year Gala.
Black Gold, $25,000 Annually - Black Gold members also receive a joint membership-sponsorship package. Not only do all employees receive the full benefits of the Alliance, Black Gold members are recognized as sponsors at the Annual Meeting & Summer Conference, Wildcatter of the Year Gala, and the Annual Golf Tournament.
If your goal is… to be seen as a leader in the industry
Sustaining Membership, $50,000 Annually - Sustaining members represent a commitment to the mission of Western Energy Alliance by providing funding that fundamentally strengthens our advocacy programs. Benefits include prominent recognition as a sponsor at the Annual Meeting & Summer Conference, Wildcatter of the Year Gala and Annual Golf Tournament.