Western Energy Alliance, founded in 1974 as the Independent Petroleum Association of Mountain States (IPAMS), is a nonprofit trade association representing more than 300 companies engaged in all aspects of environmentally responsible exploration and production of oil and natural gas in the West. The Alliance promotes the beneficial uses of oil and natural gas and the important economic, environmental and energy security solutions provided by the industry in the West. Learn more.
- Western Energy Alliance Disappointed the Senate Cannot Rein in Executive Branch Overreach
May 10, 2017
- Meaningful Energy Progress During the First 100 Days
April 28, 2017
Source Rock Blog
- Good News from Paris
June 2, 2017
- How Many is a Slew?
May 24, 2017
The Allilance in the News
- Climate Coalition Gains Strength
June 3, 2017 – ABC News
- How Rollbacks at Scott Pruitt’s E.P.A. Are a Boon to Oil and Gas
May 20, 2017 - New York Times
- Interior secretary’s personal schedule shows industry chiefs have frequent access
May 19, 2017 - Washington Post
- Just fracking wrong: How much freedom is too much?
May 1, 2017 - Fox News Channel